Well, 13 years later and I’ve had little success defeating herpes. I was chronically unhealthy and if you follow ayurvedic medicine, herpes simply took advantage of that weakness. I am on a daily regiment of 500mg of Valtrex and focused on a healthy lifestyle.
I have found this Pre/Probiotic to be very effective. I’ve just learned about Lectins and I find that I personally feel much better avoiding them and Nightshade plants. I also avoid mycotoxins and mold. I have found that gut health is the most important thing I have done for my herpes. I personally believe that HIV and Herpes are closely related and they infect the bad bacteria in your gut which are protected by the bad fungus in your gut. However, you can’t clear out the bad bacteria and fungus with drugs and medicine, instead you must crowd them out with good bacteria and good fungus. This is where I put biological warfare to good use.
Sad note, I just had an outbreak after 2 days of binge drinking about 8 cups of coffee a day during a conference. However, with my current healthy state, I stopped the coffee, drank lots of water and the OB was gone in about 4 hours and totally gone in 24 hours. Coffee is very acidic which clearly took its toll on me.
Read more on my holy trinity cures within this blog:
- Olive Leaf, Pau D’ Arco, Oregano Oil (enteric coated)
- These are great at killing the bad bacteria and fungus in the gut
- MSM (Sulfur – NOT MMS!), Calcium, Omega-3
- These are great at oxygenating and alkalizing the system
- Caprylic Acid (Cheaper Monolaurin), Candex Enzymes (Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Amylase, Invertase, and Glucoamytase), Fiber
- These are good at killing the bad fungus in your gut like Candida
- I don’t drink beer, it is nothing but bad yeast and fungus. Every American beer destroy me. I can do Mexican beer (Corona and Dos XX), but I avoid that as well. When I do drink 3-4 beers or dairy I get a terrible sinus infection/congestion indicating something in the gut is not happy.
- Interesting note, salmonella kills candida, but the pain is not worth the cure. Instead, I crowd it out with good healthy living and pre/probiotics.
Also, please watch Heal Documentary on AppleTV, Amazon, Neflix or Hulu. There is some quackery in it, but a very important message – focus on health, heart health & coherence, mental health, energy, and low stress to keep your immune system in top shape, heal yourself and don’t get pulled into the trap of believing you can take a magic pill to cure yourself. Health is a lifelong journey focused in the now.
All the best,