Okay, it may sound totally ridiculous, but in order for your body to even begin to come to terms with this disease you must allow your immune system to adjust to this disease and to create the antibodies required to keep it at bay. I recently went through a 3 month outbreak where I would have one or two sores at any given time. As soon as I thought I was done another one would sprout up.
In the beginning I tried everything including taking lots of vitamins and trying to let the virus run its course. However, I was taking 1g of Vitamin C 3 to 6 times a day. My system must have been extremely acidic because my outbreaks were so bad that I could barely walk. This virus would climb down my legs to just behind my knees and the entire hamstring felt like I had run a marathon. Additionally, I would have the sore throat and stuffy nose to go along with it. The sores themselves were very deep and painful. The very worst part was the lymph system was totally inflamed – under my arms, behind my knees and thighs, and right along the pelvis.
So, how would I recommend you survive an extended outbreak?
- Make sure you have some Valtrex or Famvir on hand in case things go bad or become unbearable. Use them according to directions at any time.
- Slowly come off of the drugs
- Reduce the acid in your diet
- Reduce coffee, diet anything (Aspartame, Splenda, Saccarine, etc.) , alcohol, red meat, large meals, etc.
- Take 1/2 to 1 Tagamet HB each morning or according to directions
- Each night, cover your entire groin region with Licorice Root. Don’t apply during the day as the smell is a bit overwhelming.
- When applied to open sores it is extremely painful
- Cover the entire region as Herpes will try to find a new and uncontaminated escape route.
- I purchase 2 bottles of licorice root (~$20) and place it in a cheap spray bottle.
- Each day, apply Aloe Vera gel to the region
- When there is an outbreak, apply Tea Tree Oil a number of times each day to relieve the pain and itching.
- If you are brave then you can apply Licorice Root and then Tea Tree Oil to the outbreak.
- Give the Heal All thing a shot
That’s about all there is too it. If things became way too painful, then your system is probably a mess. Clean up your diet, take a multi-vitamin, get a massage and focus on Lymphatic drainage, think about a cleanse, stop smoking, reduce alcohol intake, etc.
If you are newly infected, I would really appreciate your feedback if you try this out. I did this after 4 years and other than becoming insanely depressed after my 6th outbreak in a row, it wasn’t too painfully bad at all. However, attempting this in the beginning without these herbs almost killed me.